The South East Digital Skills Partnership, alongside its six fellow DSPs across the country, has teamed up with Google Digital Garage to deliver a series of weekly sessions providing practical digital advice for small businesses, charities and individuals.
It marks the first time that the country’s seven DSPs – comprising Cheshire and Warrington, Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly, Heart of the South West, Lancashire and Greater Manchester, South East, West Midlands and West Yorkshire – have worked together so closely.
DSP Coordinators came together to share local insight for their patches and agree a programme of 12 useful webinars that address common local needs or fill regional gaps.
The first five hour-long sessions have already been agreed and will kick off on the 3rd March at 11am with a webinar on Setting Up and Growing Your Business Online – a crucial skill that all businesses need in today’s economy. The five sessions will comprise:
- – Setting Up and Growing Your Business Online – 3rd March, 11am
- – Getting Your Business Visible on Google – 10th March, 11am
- – Improve Your Digital Marketing Strategy – 17th March, 11am
- – Setting Up Your Online Shop – 24th March, 11am
- – Using Google Analytics – 31st March, 11am